The MS-3 offers a full range of equipment for the growing enthusiasts. The MS-3 controls the humidity, temperature and CO2 levels within the growing area. When the Exhaust turns on due to high humidity or temperature, the CO2 outlet is disabled and the Exhaust fans run. The built-in photocell ensures the CO2 outlet is activated only during the ﾓdaytimeﾔ.
- The AIR-3 integrates temperature / humidity & CO2. When the fans are running, the CO2 is disabled.
- External temperature probe is highly accurate & reliable.
- (2) indicator lights verify Exhaust on and CO2 on.
- CO2 generators or valves operating on 120 volt plug into standard receptacles. CO2 is only active during the ﾓdayﾔ.
- The AIR-3 is an extremely affordable method of integrating CO2 generators or valves with temperature & humidity control.
CONNECTIONS & OPERATION
There are only a few requirements for a successful installation of your MS-3.
1) Determine the desired location for the MS-3. It should be at plant height and near a 120vac power supply.
Also consider the position of the light source to ensure proper operation of the photocell.
2) The external remote temperature probe can be uncoiled to place the probe up to 30″ from the unit.
* NOTE: DO NOT BEND TIGHTLY OR KINK THE SILVER CAPILLARY TUBE.
3) Mount the MS-3 to a wall or other vertical surface. The ventilation slots must be positioned on the top
bottom of the unit.
4) Plug the exhaust fan(s) into the receptacles on the right side.
5) Plug the CO2 valve or generator into the receptacles on the left side.
6) Keep the MS-3 far from any CO2 generator or other sources of high heat to eliminate faulty temperature readings.
7) Adjust the thermostat and humistat to the desired highest level you want to maintain.
8) Connect the power cord to a source of 120vac power. * Maximum COMBINED load = 15 amps.
9) Once connected and powered up the photocell may take up to 2 minutes to detect Daytime light levels
activate the CO2 outlet.
NOTE: The MS-3 requires ﾓfree air movementﾔ to maintain temperature and humidity accuracy. The top
bottom of the enclosure has ventilation slots to provide airflow for the internal humistat. We recommend using an oscillating fan or similar air movement device to provide fresh air for the plants, and the sensors.