Single Burner Portable Propane Stove
This is a great choice for anyone who needs to be outside while cooking substrate, pasteurizing wheat straw or compost. Or if you just plan to spend the day outside and need to do some work! This is an outdoor portable propane stove, single burner. Its made of heavy-duty cast iron and can easily withstand the high temperatures needed for your sterilizing, pasteurizing or cooking needs. The low-pressure burner is 4-1/2 inch in diameter and can produce up to 15,650 BTUs. Made for outdoor use only, the single burner stove comes with an air adjuster bolt and spring. The burner also comes with brass on and off the controller.
This burner is for outdoor use with liquid propane gas. The burner orifice is too small to use with natural gas.
For more photographs of this product in use, just click here.
This burner features a single burner with a brass valve attached to manifold with metal type panel.
Requires a UL-approved regulator. (Hose and regulator not included)
- Single Low-Pressure Burner – 15,650 BTU’s
- Overall: 10”L x 11”W x 4-1/2”H
- Circular on/off handle
- Finish: flat black
- Cast iron construction frame
- Fuel type: liquid propane
- Inlet diameter: 5/8/”-18 RH thread
- Value style: brass body valve with metal on/off handle
- USA fittings
- For use with LP gas only
- The burner orifice is too small to use with natural gas.
- For outdoor use only.